Spectrum Consulting offers a unique coaching tool for Human Resources and Professional Development teams. The training supports HR/PD professionals with the specific issues they face when supporting their organization.
The topics covered include, but are not limited to:
• Setting the stage for success for new leaders
• Communicating change across the organization
• Resolving conflicts between employees and managers
• Facilitating collaboration between senior leaders
The aim of these high-value sessions is to equip teams with pragmatic tools so they can have even greater impact within an organization.
“Shira led a fruitful conversation for our HR team, “Using Coaching to Up the HR Game.” The team was really excited about it and learned how to coach our Edelman executives to lead their teams. It was helpful to get Shira’s viewpoint since our team has been working together for so long and know each other so well. There were lots of great, ‘why didn’t I think of that?’ moments afterward. Everyone took away at least 2-3 ‘golden’ tools. We can’t wait to try some of the new approaches to conversations with our business leaders.”
– Elizabeth Roberts-LeMoine, Managing Director, Human Resources, Edelman Western Region